Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life~~

a beautiful Sunday began
ends with a peaceful night

just came back from dinner
i wonder why tonight d restaurant full of customers
waited at least 2 hours for my dinner to be served

everything starts with dad's & mum's lecture

Dad : What u gonna proceed with your study after STPM?
Me : (ans very angrily to him) Every time you also asked the same question, after my PMR / SPM / STPM or even after my college studies is it? you wont felt 'sien'??

Feeling guilty after said that to Dad..
haizz...
what to do?
i inherited His & Her ''BAD TEMPERED" !!!!

PART I Dad's Part
I'm not gonna to forced you for being hardworking in your studies. There is not necessary to do so. As long you have done your best. However, it's totally different in the real society. Everyone is compete to be successful. In order to do so, someone has to be able to meet Mr. Failure. Never afraid of falling down. It's okay if you fall, as long as you can stand up & try again. Because you are the youth. You are still young. There is courageous spirit in you. Battle until you think it's enough.
Dun be like your Uncle B. When he was 17, I asked him, " B, what you wanna do?". "I'm still young", said Uncle B. Alright, that's fine. Then, when he was 23, I asked him once again. He said, "I wanna open a cake shop, making cakes". Finally your Uncle B aged 28, once I asked him, "B, what's your planning? You're not young anymore".
You have to learn be smart & bold. Out in this society, everyone definitely have to depends on friends. I'm not saying that your present friends was not good. Yes, they are good. You do things together & having fun together. But daughter, friends are different in the real world. They take advantages on each other, yet, absolutely not over the limits. We have to be honest in everything no matter what it is, as it does not betrayed yourself or others. Girl, don't be scared when people taking advantages on you. There will always a payback of it. See, It's a cycle. People took benefits from you. At the same time, you're learning from it. Because you're learning on how the society works. Remember that, it's one of the life tactics.
When your mum's 1st pregnancy, I know that I had to changed in order to raise you up. As a dad, I had to makes our life easier. I let those bosses to take advantages on me. They asked me to do work that I don't even know what it is. Never mind. I can learn up. I called up experienced friends for dinner. I gave them treats & asking help from them, every single night. Ordered dozens of beer. Gathered them for mahjong. People asked me, "Why you being so hardworking?". I said, "I had to, I had to earn money for my family, for my children."

PART II Mum's Part
Girls must studied more than boys did. It's a policy for girls. You see, girls who did not excel well in their studies ended up of marrying a bad husband. Mans are bad. They will never give you enough money for family expenses. They rather spend the money on beers, gambling. If a boy did not study well, never mind. They can still survive. But not to girls. Being a girl, you must be smart. Never be dependent on your husband. If I could work, I will work. Better than depends on your bad Dad. (i was laughing in my heart XD)
Dad said, "Now your life not good is it? I gave you money every month accordingly. No need for you to work. Just stay at home take cares of children." Mum said, "you thought you gave me lots of money?!".
Dad added (talking funny to me), "I also don't know until which form she studied, but luckily not till Form 5, or else many people will be dead."

PART III Bro's Part
Dad : When I 'sang'(born) you,...... (dad is talking to me actually)
Bro : Daddy, you can 'sang' d meh?? (i jeling at my bro, felt like being 'squeezed' by him=.=")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

darling, dun follow my footstep which is never know what to be in future...Ud daddy's advise was true, we have no time to think later....like me,because I owez tot myself was too young to plan my future while my parents keep asking the same question after SPM. Well, now i joined the stu F6 to make myself suffer coz i never plan my further study well...padan muka....
Sometimes, I skipped the topic when others asked me about my future plan... Or else I will just answer with nonsense. Not becoz I never think abt my ambitious, but the real world is not as easy as u wish to do...cant afford the pressure given in society.haiz.

However,dun think u still have time to "man man lam"
instead, u will bcum the another of me...
One more month to go for stpm, good luck my dear....
all the best!!